Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday.  For some reason I just wasn't in the blogging mood.  I'll catch up another day.  I decided to list "things" and not people or anything like that because of course my husband and son would be #1 on the list...so I will be a little more materialistic for this one! :)

1. My blackberry ~ I love it!  I use it all the time and I finally taught myself how to play Sudoku on it so it has to stay. 

2. My car ~ I love my little Hyundai.  I know Matt thinks it's a gutless wonder but it's a car I bought and love so he just has to deal with it.  Besides, without the car I wouldn't be able to "escape" and go to Lethbridge to visit family and friends as much.

3. Satellite ~ I know this is horrible but I am a TV junkie and would go into serious depression and withdrawal if I had to live with out all my shows.  And there are a lot that I love!!  I practically live on either TLC or HGTV with a little W network thrown in there for Friends reruns! lol  And then I have all of the nighttime stuff to watch on the regular networks...Grey's, Amazing race, Castle, Criminal Minds, Modern Family, Revenge, The Middle, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Glee and Pan Am to name a few.

4. Music ~ I cannot even imagine a world where there was no music.  It's everywhere and I love it.  I have a few favorite artists that I shared earlier and it would just be so sad if I couldn't hear all the beauty that is there for us.

5.  Pizza ~ I love pizza!  It is my favorite food and a good Hawaiian pizza done right just makes my day.  Kind of sad but totally true!

So there you go.  A few things I think I would be very very unhappy without! 

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Could we be more similar :) TLC, HGTV, W are my fav's... also Grey's, Amazing Race, (had to quit Criminal Minds as it constantly freaked me out), Modern Family (awesome), The middle, Glee (not so impressed this season) and Pan Am a new fav.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile and laugh a little when I saw pizza. Brought many pizza memories back including when you got your wisdom teeth out! haha good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! I think you just copy everything I say because you want to be just like me! haha yeah right! lol Great minds think a like!!!

    Tonya, I still remember that day for my wisdom teeth and wonder how we are still friends after you had to clean up my puke. You really are the best friend a girl could have!!

    ReplyDelete