Well I took yesterday off from my blog to enjoy a day of rest. It was a good day. I sang in Sacrament Meeting in our Branch and it went pretty good so I was happy with that. Maitland babbled and jibber jabbered all through the passing of the Sacrament and was so cute but super noisy. I'm never quite sure when the time is to take him out because I don't want to get into that habit. We did okay after that though because a bottle and a cuddle with Tiffany and he was out for the rest of the meeting. We had also been invited to Gurney's for dinner so Maitland and I went in the afternoon. It was a delicious roast beef dinner and I had a great time getting to know the Gurney's better and spending time with their family. Their kids are so adorable. The only sad part was that Matt wasn't home from work in time to come so he missed out. I guess I'll have to make it up to him one of these days with a good dinner. Anyways, back to the task at hand and the 30 day challenge.
5 strange things about me...
I'm kind of stumped. I mean I know I'm a little weird and all but nothing is coming to mind.
This is the best I can come up with.
1. I like the toilet paper roll to be put on with the paper coming over the top of the roll. That's just the way it should be.
2. I think most of the animated shows that have come out in the past 6 or 7 years are dumb. And I have very little desire to see any of them. Which is sad because I love the classics and wish they would go back to that instead of always trying to outdo the last film.
3. I wish that life were a musical and that people would bust out into song when they were angry, frustrated, confused, happy or in love. I think it would be hilarious and would give every family awesome topics for around the dinner table. It definitely would make life way more interesting!
4. I dislike Christmas. I would be quite happy if it never happened. I hate the commercialism and all the fuss and stress over the whole thing. I would love to just spend the day at home with my own little family and not have to worry about being at family dinners and going back and forth between our different families and all the presents and general craziness that ensues. One good thing about living far away from family is that this year that is exactly what our plan for Christmas day is...stay home and have the day to build our own traditions with our little man and relax.
5. I want to be Suzy homemaker. Really I do. I go in spurts and do really well for a week or so with making the beds everyday, keeping up with the laundry, doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom. But then I get lazy and start day dreaming about winning millions and not having to do those things anymore and I go on pinterest and see all the amazing decor and houses and another week has gone by and my house is a disaster! It's a good thing I have a patient husband who puts up with me.
Am I strange? I suppose it's true. But I think I already knew that.
No comments:
Post a Comment