Today's question really does have me stumped.
For real.
I have absolutely no idea what so ever how to answer it.
A way in which you would like to be remembered.
Ummmmmmm. You got me.
I mean I'm not Picasso or Albert Einstein or Julia Roberts...
I really have nothing that is of huge interest or impact to society.
I think I would most like to be remembered for some awesome achievement
like climbing Everest or building schools in Africa.
The odds of any of that actually happening though are slim to none
so I guess I better come up with something else.
Maybe I could be known for adopting lots of children from all over the world.
Oh wait, Brad and Angelina already have that one all wrapped up.
I guess if nothing else this quote I found would be a great way to be remembered. If people say this about me I wouldn't even be mad.
I've made mistakes and I've grown a lot (I like to think).
I have taken chances and made choices that haven't always turned out to be the best
but I have always learned something from those decisions.
And I will keep taking chances.
I did end up with exactly who I was meant to be with.
I try to say how I feel and I always try to be me!
I am almost okay with that.

No comments:
Post a Comment