Today is the second last day of the challenge for me. I think I did pretty good. I am only one day behind my goal of being finished by the end of the month. The question for today is a loaded one and one that I have spent a lot of time thinking about.
What are your hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days?
This is something that I spend a large portion of my spare time thinking about. Whenever I drive back and forth from Lloyd to Kitscoty my mind will often wander to this topic of thought. There are a few things that are constant themes in my conversations with myself.
One consistent thought is when and how and where are we going to buy a house. We have started looking at building our first home up here and are working towards being able to do that sometime in the next year. We'll see if we can actually work it out. We drive past the builders site every time we got to Lloyd and so it always reminds me of the goal to purchase our first home.
Another consistent thought is a vacation. I would LOVE to go on a real holiday. This means getting on an airplane and flying somewhere I have never been before. I am crossing my fingers and hoping that we can catch a sweet deal on an all inclusive to some tropical place with a beach and amazing clear blue water.
I also have a plan to find some way to make money from home. I am thinking about working with some of the other ladies from the Branch and getting crafty and working towards the Christmas extravaganza that happens here every November. I am also looking into getting a long arm quilting machine and taking in quilts to be quilted. It's a little more expensive to do that one...so that one will take a little more money and time to accomplish. We'll see what happens.
My final goal for the year is to help plan and attend a killer family reunion for my Mom's side of the family in July. This is going to be a lot of work but I think it's totally worth it to create these memories and build relationships with our extended family.
That about sums up the hopes and dreams of little old me for the next year. I guess we'll see how that pans out.
Oh...my best dream and most outlandish one 0is to win the Lotto Max. You heard right. I want to win the millions of dollars. That is all.
I'm with you on the Lotto Max thing!
ReplyDeleteLOVE all of these kristi! And if you need any help with that reunion you know where to find me!
ReplyDelete