Potato Cheese Soup
5 cups chicken broth
6 diced potatoes
2 grated carrots
1 diced stalk of celery
1 small onion grated
parsley flakes
500 ml 1/2 and 1/2 cream
2 cups grated cheese
Cook vegetables in broth until tender.
Add the 1/2 and 1/2 cream.
Thicken with flour and water mixture.
Add cheese and sprinkle in some parsley for color.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Super (hahaha... I'm so punny!) easy to make and tastes delicious too! You'll be glad you tried it! I like to sprinkle real bacon bits on top as a garnish too and it is so good!! And warm bread or biscuits just make this meal complete! It's great for those days when you just can't get warm. I hope you enjoy it and I don't get in trouble for giving out the recipe! lol
Oh man. Potato soup is one of my favourite foods ever. I'm going to give this recipe a whirl.
ReplyDelete