Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 days of getting to know me...still going strong!

A moment you wish you could relive.

One of my most cherished memories is the night that Matt told me that he loved me for the first time.  It was Valentines weekend in 2009. I had waited a very long time for my Mr. Right to come along and in that moment I knew that this was it.  It was such a tender moment and a realization that Heavenly Father was finally answering my prayers.  I could spend forever sitting in that car and feeling all those emotions rush over me.  It was one of the best moments of my life and I would gladly relive it.   This picture is from Valentines weekend when we went to Calgary for the Monster Truck rally...do we look any different now?  It seems like that was so long ago.


The other moment that I would want to relive would be the moment that I was able to take Matt's hand across the alter in the Temple and look him in the eye and make the commitment to be his wife for eternity.  It was the best moment of my life.  It has lead me to everything that I am today and given me so much to be grateful for.  Here is my favorite picture from our wedding.

 
The last moment I would like to relive would be the moment I became a mom.  My little Maitland is just such a sweet, precious, happy and adorable little boy.   I could live without redoing the whole labour thing but if that's what it takes to get my little boy then I suppose I can handle that.  Here is a picture from just a few minutes after Maitland was born.


2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love that wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kristi Edwards!! this beautiful post almost made me tear up. It sounds so sweet, and sincere. I am so glad that you guys found eachother. I remember the first time you guys came over Melissa and I just looked at eachother with a wink knowing that you to were so in love! Thanks for keeping your standards and being such a great person! Melissa and I have always looked up to you. :) and that little boy of yours is a little charmer.

    ReplyDelete