Billy Madison ~ This is actually one of my favorite movies. It's so ridiculous. And yet full of quotable quotes that apply to everyday life! lol Not really. But it is funny. Please don't hate me for liking this movie. It's one of my quirks. Here is one of my favorite clips...
"Stop looking at me SWAN!"
Classic.
The Chorus ~ It would be no surprise that I love this movie except for the fact that most english speaking people have never even heard of it. It's all in french and you have to read subtitles to know what's going on unless of course you paid attention in high school and actually learned french! lol I did not. My good friend Burton introduced this film to me a very long time ago and I have loved it ever since. Here is the trailer for the movie...I suggest you see if you can find it. It's worth watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment