Monday, November 21, 2011

Food...

I could talk about food forever.  I seriously love it.  Which is why I look the way I do.  I like to eat and have very little motivation right now to get off my butt and work off all the calories.  Anyways, on to the challenge...

One food I like:

My favorite restaurant back home is called O'Sho's.  It's a Japanese place.  I am not super adventurous when it comes to food so no sushi for me but they make the most delicious beef teriyaki that I just have to have it when I am home.  And the potatoes and carrots and broccoli mix that is fried is so good!!  Oh man,  now I'm starving and craving O'sho's!  Shoot.  I need to make a trip home asap.  It looks not so appetizing in the picture but I promise that it is delicious and you will not regret having it!!


One food I don't like:


This one is easy.  One of the things I hate the most in all the world is cream cheese.  I hate the taste, the texture and the smell.  I have tried on numerous occasions to give it a chance but every time it just makes me gag and I do not enjoy it at all to say the least.  I know it looks pretty when you see it all done up for dessert but no matter how pretty and appetizing it looks I just can't get it to taste good in my mouth.  Kind of makes me sad.  Oh well.  There are lots of other great things out there to take the place of cream cheese!!  And believe me...I've found them! : )

1 comment:

  1. no way Mark and I love O'Sho's. There Tempura, sushi and some other yummy egg thing are my favorite. now I am cravign O'Sho's. dang you:)

    ReplyDelete