Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your
life
To the Man of my dreams
The one who knows how to make me laugh so hard I might pee a
little.
The one who can catch my eye across a room and say “I love
you” with a glance.
The one whose arms can hold me and chase away my fears and
worries.
The one who calls me beautiful and means it.
The one who dreams with me.
The one who allows me to be who I want to be.
The one who deals with all of my emotions.
The one who calls me crazy and still wants to be with me.
The one who helped fulfill my dream of being a Mom and gave us a beautiful baby boy.
The one who our son calls for day and night and you hate it
when you have to leave.
The one who protects and provides for our family.
The one who made my life complete.
The one I could not live without.
The one I gave my heart to.
The one that took me to the temple.
The one I am building my eternity with.
Thank you for being “the one” for me.
I love you more than words could ever express.
You are my everything.
Thank you for loving me.
Love forever and always,
Your Mrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment