So for today the question was to share something that I do differently than most people. On Friday night after our Branch chili cook off there was a group of girls from the Branch that braved the cold and the lines and went to opening night of Breaking Dawn. While we were there Kalinda and I were talking and I mentioned that I actually really like coming to the movies to see the previews almost more than I like to watch the movie. Kalinda thought that was a little strange and mentioned that I should of put that as one of my 5 strange facts. I just love seeing what coming up and deciding what might be worth going to over the next few months. Apparently that is a little weird and not what most people do. I know a lot of people who are purposely late for a movie just so they miss the previews but that is my favorite part. That's the best I can come up with for something about me that's a little "different".

Here's a picture of the group of us waiting to get into the theater for Breaking Dawn
Myself, Tiffany, Faith, Chelsea and Kalinda
We are missing Jen (who hadn't gotten there yet) and Kelly who was way at the front of the line and saved us all seats and saved the day!!
Just wanted to say hi and that I love you! You are a great woman and I am excited for when we can finally get our butts in gear and plan a visit!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha... thanks for the honourable mention! I always miss the kodak moments ;) the previews on movies are the only way I know what is coming. Not strange.
ReplyDeleteI totally peetered out on the 30 day challenge - got bored of it fast. i will keep doing it till I get through the list but it won't be a daily thing. I have enjoyed learning more about you.
love the pic, what a fun night!!
ReplyDeleteawww, wish I had a group of friends! Lucky!!! looks like a lot of fun, miss you!
ReplyDeleteI love the previews! We go early to make sure we don't miss them! I even watch previews on DVD's I have owned for years. Sad, I know.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo. I wish I could have been there hanging out with you guys!
ReplyDelete