I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself so far with sticking to the blog challenge. I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it thus far. So here we go with Day 11!
A photo of me taken recently...hmmmmmm let me see what I can find.
This is a picture that I took and sent to Matt one day while he was at work. It's from some time in August I think. Maitland would not stop saying dada dada all day long. I love my little boy so much!!
One more note: Seeing as it's Remembrance Day I wanted to thank all those who have given their lives and sacrificed so much so that I am able to have everyday to spend with my own family. I truly thank you and wish nothing but blessings into your lives for all that you have done for so many. Let's not forget why we have so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment