Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shoes! Glorious Shoes!!

Today we get to talk about my favorite shoes...I do have a few.  My first pair of "running" shoes were my asics and I loved them so much that I bought a second pair that was exactly the same to wear to work everyday in the bakery.  Best decision ever!  I am looking forward to getting a new pair in the near future here so that I can start training for another half marathon with a goal to run a full marathon sometime in the next year (2012).  We'll see how that goes.  Anyways here's a pic of my go to shoe for comfort and exercise.
Shoe #2 are my Blowfish flats.  I love them and wear them all the time!  They are so comfortable and I like to think I am being a tiny bit stylish when I wear them.  At least my feet will have style if nothing else I wear does!


Shoe #3 is the flip flops that I would die without in the summer and I cry when I have to stop wearing them once winter comes.  I have had 3 different pairs of Crocs flip flops and they last forever and are sooooo comfy!  I think I will upgrade this next summer though and get one of the new styles that don't look quite so geeky to wear! :)  My original pair were the black and red ones in the picture below.  I did get a little better with my next pick and got solid black ones that didn't stand out so much.  I can be cool...if I try!

I also have my go to "sexy" shoes! lol  Before I was a Mom I used to wear these or a pair just like them every Sunday.  When I got pregnant with Maitland the last four months or so I had some really bad swelling and couldn't wear any of my fun shoes anymore.  I have yet to get them back on my feet and I am sure they miss me.  I just don't feel like any of my current "mommy" outfits that fit will do justice to my "sexy" shoes.  So I don't wear them.  Hopefully once I get back into training I will be able to get my confindence back a bit and be able to wear all my fun shoes again.  Here's a picture that is almost of my favorite stilettos (I couldn't find the exact ones...but this is pretty dang close).  Oh how I miss them.

1 comment:

  1. Asics are the only thing I allow my feet to run in. We should buy matching ones for our marathon. Can't wait to start training for it.

    ReplyDelete