Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10: A photo of you taken over 10 years ago

So I didn't even know this photo existed and then one day on facebook I was tagged in a picture so I went to check it out and this is what I found...

Apparently my siblings and I were asked to sing at "Big Lisa's" wedding.  She lived out in Orton near us and babysat us all the time.  I don't know what we sang or anything and I really have no memory of this even happening and I don't even know what year it is.  Maybe 1984 or 1985?  Anyways, "Big Lisa" wasn't really BIG she was just an adult and I have a sister named Liisa too so we started calling the other Lisa "Big Lisa" so we wouldn't get confused... got it?!?  Man we were weird.  So there you have it...a picture of me from over 10 years ago.

1 comment: