Wednesday, November 23, 2011

An addiction...

Hi my name is Kristi and I have an addiction.  A Pinterest addiction.  It's been 3 months and I can't stop looking at it almost everyday.  I love seeing all the amazing things people are doing to make their homes their own.  I hate crafts and yet have been inspired to try a few just because I saw something I thought even I could do.  The recipes have been amazing.  I have made more than one that I have found on pinterest and they have all been soooooooo good!!  We did the KFC Chicken fingers again last night and I still love them!  I also really enjoy all of the quotes and sayings that are humorous or inspiring.  And I can always get a laugh from the auto-correct texts that people post.  Seriously, they are gut busting funny!.  I also can always find something creative and fun to do with the young women from pinterest.  In fact, we are doing another pinterest activity tomorrow! : ) So for your enjoyment here are a few of my favorite finds so far... enjoy the pictures!!


 I currently have an obsesson with buttons and if I could actually 
find cute ones I would maybe attempt this craft!

 Seriously one of my favorite quotes. haha  
I honestly feel this way about almost everyone I know!


Cutest bag!!!  
I am going to make one and will post pics when I am done.  
Really.  I am.


This is the KFC chicken!!  It really is delicious AND super easy!!


 This map is killer!  
Someday when I have my own house with an office/library this will be on the wall!


This is one of the cutest ideas I have ever seen!!  
I think my sister Liisa should do it with her boys right now!!
And my cousin Mandy should keep this idea on her list for when Stratton is a few months older...just saying! 


 I love the simple pattern of this quilt and hope to get it made one day for someone...
maybe for Maitland when he is ready for an actual bed.


AAAAAAAA-MAZING!!  
These are all thumb tacs!  
Can you imagine doing a fun quote on your wall like this?  
So intersting and different and not vinyl!  
Also on my to-do list for when I have my own house.

3 comments:

  1. I have that bag pattern too! I have become obsessed with making bags. Looking forward to seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the pinterest addiction! If you want to find lot's of cute buttons head to antique stores and markets, you can often find jars of buttons for decent prices. I also have a button addiction... but they are so darn cute, and you can do SO much with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend I also have seen that picture on Pinterest and am planning on doing it! so cute and funny! Love the tack wall too! pretty much I am an addict too!

    ReplyDelete