This is my great grandmother and the picture was taken in 1901. Is it not adorable? I'm going to try and get it blown up and then hang it up at my house in an old vintage style frame.
I also need to finish my other craft that I have started which is some canvas pics of Maitland that I took of him in the bathtub. So cute with his yellow ducky! I also have a baby quilt that just HAS to get finished asap because the baby was born 2 weeks ago! AHHHHHHH!!! lol And we are feeding the missionaries tonight so I need to get going on dinner too!
Oh shoot. I also need a nap. My little Maitland was not cooperative last night for sleeping at all. I was up at 11:30, 2:15 and from 4:30-6:00 and then I got an hour more sleep and had to go and save Matt from the very very fussy baby. It was not a good night for any of us and yet Maitland is as happy and smiley and cute as ever today. Wish I could say the same about myself!

I NEED A COPY OF THISS!!! so cute! and Kristy you sound like such a cute little mom, wait YOU ARE!!
ReplyDeleteyou sound crazy busy! But also doing amazing as usual. Love the picture, that was a cool find.
ReplyDelete