Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pinterest?!?!

Uh-oh!  This might not be a good thing at all.  I've seen people posting things all over facebook about this new site and mostly ignored it...until now!  I'm obsessed!  It's so fun to look at all the things that my friends are looking at and finding.  I have so many ideas now for crafts and diy projects.  I now need to get going and accomplish some of the things that I've found on there.  Matt is going to kill me because I go on the site after Maitland goes to bed at night and ignore him! haha opps!!  I better get to bed now.  Let me know what you all think about this new craze!!

3 comments:

  1. I kept seeing it on Facebook too and decided to look it up and I am addicted to it! I love it a little too much!!Glad to know I am no the only one! (I am Mariah's sister in law by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm JaCobi and I've been addicted to Pinterest for about 3 weeks!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacobi that is a great idea! There needs to be a pinterest annonymous group! There are way too many addicts! Lol
    Signed
    Neglected Husband

    ReplyDelete