So I haven't posted anything in a bit. Not because I have nothing going on but because I feel like I have nothing INTERESTING going on! lol I mean it's been a fun filled week of doing laundry
and going grocery shopping and all.
But nothing really blog worthy. I am going to have to start looking for inspiration so that I can write about something worth reading.
There is one small thing that I am going to post to make myself more accountable.
Our YW's has started a Book Of Mormon reading challenge which actually has me pretty excited.
This is one area that I have struggled in forever and am glad for the motivation and challenge to read the entire book before the end of June. It's not that hard...less than 2 chapters a day will get me finished early in June. I just need to devote the time to actually doing the reading and hopefully more studying than just reading. I need the boost. I think Maitland will have a better Mom because of it too! Wish me luck!



good luck!!!
ReplyDelete