These are two of my best friends. Kate Ablaka and Amanda Francis! So much has changed in 2 and a half years and yet I still wish I could see your faces every day!!
Ora and Travis! Why did we move so far away from each other! I could use some face time. Chatting on the phone is great and I love every minute but I would just love to curl up on the couch and just visit with you.
Whit and Trev Thomas! I miss you so much and wish I was cooking dinner for all of us and getting ready to watch the bachelor or kick Trev's butt in some serious game playing!! Matt and I talk about how much we miss you guys and wish we never had to leave. There is a serious void in our lives now that we don't live near you anymore.
My best friend from high school Tonya and her husband Blaine. We didn't get to see them very often but whenever we were in the same place there were always laughs! Now it's even harder to get together because when I am home there are so many people on the list to see. We will get together again!! I promise!!
I am so missing the days where we were able to hang out together and to come over and have pity parties with each other and just have fun whenever the mood struck. I want you all to know that I value your friendship so much. There are some great people up here in Lloyd as well but it's just not the same as my friends back home.
p.s. I totally stole all of these pictures off of your facebook profiles! lol If you want me to remove them I will and no hard feelings! : )




Kristi!!! You have no idea how much I miss you!! Come back here please!!!
ReplyDeleteI still miss my friends from home (Edmonton) and I haven't lived there in 5 years. I should totally come out more... we have to plan something because I am bored most of the time too. Come hang with us tomorrow morning... we have nothing planned (and please come in pjs or comfy clothes because we don't usually get out of our pjs unless we have too!)
ReplyDelete