It's been a bit since I've posted anything...sorry!
We have been a busy little family lately. Matt and I hosted Thanksgiving dinner here a few weeks ago, I got asked to be on the Super Saturday Committee, Matt and I got put on the harvest supper committee and I also am teaching a class for super saturday and had to make the samples for display. Dakota also called and needed a quilt for an auction her rugby team is doing as a fundraiser and of course I couldn't say no to that...so Liisa and I are in the process of whipping that up right now! We are almost finished it as she needs it by November 1st. I'll post pics once I get the binding on it this weekend.
Here are the samples I made for super Saturday:
I love how the "M" turned out!!
It helps when you have a gazillion pictures of the most adorable little boy.
I'm looking forward to seeing how all the other letters look from the class.
This is the "Rustic" tree skirt that I made for another class that I am not teaching.
It was a ton of work but turned out really cute if you're into that kind of thing.
The deep red fabric is burlap and I will not work with it again if I can help it!
This is a no sew project and burlap has such a huge weave that the hot glue
seeps through the fabric and burns your fingers... but I finished it!
I forgot to mention that Liisa's little guy Cole had his birthday the end of September and I
helped her with this glorious concoction of a cake!
I have to say that we are pretty proud of ourselves for this one!
Cole loved it and I think it looks awesome!
So much work but so fun to create at the same time.
Oh, and not to mention that I am 3 1/2 weeks from baby #2's arrival.
I am looking forward to not being pregnant anymore. I'll miss my afternoon
naps with Maitland though. We have no idea if we are having a boy or girl
so now I just want it all to be over to we can meet our sweet baby.
Oh, and not to mention that I am 3 1/2 weeks from baby #2's arrival.
I am looking forward to not being pregnant anymore. I'll miss my afternoon
naps with Maitland though. We have no idea if we are having a boy or girl
so now I just want it all to be over to we can meet our sweet baby.



that cake is amazing, can't wait to hear news of the baby!
ReplyDelete