It has been FOR-EVER since I've posted anything.
Mostly because I don't seem to have anything going on in life to write about.
We did however manage to get pictures taken this Christmas with my entire family.
It was quite the undertaking with almost 30 people and a ton of little kids.
I thought I would share my favorites with you.
![]() |
| The whole family!! |
| My siblings. L-R Liisa, Me, Erin, Michael, Clayton and Tyler |
![]() |
| Nanny with all of her grand kids. |
| Our sweet little family. Maitland is getting too big and Kallum seems so small. |
![]() |
| My adorable little Kallum with Mommy. |
![]() | |
| Maitland with Daddy. |
**All photos courtesy of Kristopher Orr Photography**
.jpg)



Love all of these! Especially the one with all the grandkids!
ReplyDeleteThe pics look great! And babies do grow so fast. Great to hear from you :)
ReplyDelete