Maitland turned one the end of February and we didn't get a chance to do much for his big day so we planned a trip to West Edmonton Mall with some good friends and had us a little birthday holiday!! Here's the pictures of the big event!
This is Maitland's first ride ever! They let kids under 2 ride for free
and of course they need an adult so Mommy got to ride for free too!
Tonya and I took the boys on the car ride...looks intense eh!
Caleb didn't want to sit down...you can tell who's going to be the rebel in this pairing!
Tonya made Blaine switch her spots after going round a few times.
Blaine was super excited for the fire truck!
As you can see Matt didn't try this ride either...chicken?!?!
Just kidding honey!
Matt had a pretty bad headache on the first day there so Blaine
decided he should have an aqua massage. I wish I had the headache!
Matt said it was pretty great!
After the first day at the Mall we decided to go to Red Robin for dinner. It's Matt's favorite place and the food is so good! I love the cherry limeade drink! Then we went back to our hotels to rest up for the waterslides the next day.
This is the crazy slide that they just got!
There was no way I was going on it so of course Blaine did!
He had to wait all day for them to open it but it didn't disappoint!
That's Blaine at the top checking out just how far he has to fall before going through the loop.
Here's the loop...two different escape pods in case you don't make it all the way around!
Maitland loved the water and especially the waves!
He thought it was hilarious when he got splashed in the face!
Here's our happy swimmer fresh off a wave in the face.
I didn't want to post this pic because no one should have to see me in a bathing suit
but I wanted to prove that I was there and participating!! :)
The birthday boys! Maitland and Caleb are only a week apart.
They had so much fun together!!
We need to do this again!
Thanks for the fun May's!!
They had so much fun together!!
We need to do this again!
Thanks for the fun May's!!
I love all the pics! It was so much fun! After reading your post I want to go back!
ReplyDeleteKristi! I love you and your little family. Your awesome!
ReplyDelete