It's been a tough week around here.
Our baby decided to grow up.
Maitland turned 1 on Tuesday.
I cried.
He is such a sweet boy and I don't know if I'm ready
to move on to the next phase and into the tantrum toddler years...
not to say that Maitland is going to be "that" kid but you never know!
I want my baby to stay sweet and adorable just like this picture...
I mean who wouldn't love that face?
Before we know it we are going to have a ladies man on our hands.
Here are some first year stats:
weight: 28.5 lbs (99th percentile! haha no surprise there!)
teeth: 4
Mode of transport: crawling at lightening speeds!!
Not quite walking yet...won't be long!
Foods he loves: sweet potatoes, green beans and bananas
Words: Mama and Dada and loads of gibberish
Favorite things to do: bath, watch Handy Manny, play with Mommy, put anything and everything into his mouth and flirt with the ladies! ;)
Disposition: generally a good natured, easy going and happy little boy.
Matt and I are so blessed to have been given this
amazing little boy to have as our own.
There have been so many times where we turn to each other and say
how cute we think he is and how much we love him.
He's so funny and smiley and just down right adorable.
Happy Birthday Maitland!!!
Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!!!




Happy Birthday Handsome boy. I love that hat!!!! It is a little sad when they grow up... but I think so exciting to see them learn EVERYTHING... and getting to see their personalities!
ReplyDeleteso stinkin adorable, love the pics.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! these pictures are freakin adorable!!
ReplyDelete