Cleaning and scrubbing
Can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up,
We’ve learned to our sorrow.
So settle down cobwebs.
Dust go to sleep.
I’m rocking my baby,
and babies don’t keep.
Over the past few months I have seen a shift in my baby boy. He wants to get down and crawl around and discover things and eat everything! But one thing he does still love is to cuddle with Mommy and have a sleep. As long as he"ll let me I am going to take the time to snuggle and hold my "baby". I will lay on the couch and cuddle him for hours if he"ll let me. I don't know if there is anything better than a sleeping baby. So cute. Especially when they snore!
This year has gone way to fast and in a few weeks we are going to have a 1 year old. It's crazy. I am so grateful for my little family and all that I have been blessed with.
Here are a few pictures from today...
this is how my boy woke up from his nap...
First the scowl...
Then a bit of a smile.
And then the look that melts my heart every time.
Yep! That's MY adorable, sweet and precious baby boy!!
I love you Maitland!!



that is a sweet saying... and Maitland has a great smile! I can't believe he will be 1 soon. Crazy.
ReplyDelete